1. If You've Got It...Flaunt It. Whether you want the public to know about your new product, your friends to notice your inner beauty, or your boss to reward you for a job well done, you have to market yourself. The best kept secret was not a big seller. Make you and your talents visible to others. You don't have to boast but you do have to get the attention of others. Look at what I had to do to get your attention. Would you be reading this newsletter if I had titled it "Five Dental Tips For Success"?
2. Spank Your Mind To Think Outside The Box. The things that got you where you are won't get you where you're going. If you don't think outside the proverbial box, you will be left behind in it. Be original. Does anybody really need another derivative version of anything else? Shake up your thinking pattern a little, in fact, shake it up a lot.
3. Size Matters. Men, successful, long-term relationships require embracing a solid foundation of truths. One of the truths that you have to eventually understand and accept is that most women generally find the size of your heart more sexy than the size of your iPod. So guys, spend less time listening to tunes and more time listening to her.
4. Women On Top. Ladies, don't just be smart...be drop dead smart. Wow your partner in the bedroom and your other partners in the boardroom. Develop the right balance between your Yin and Yang as you earn your way to the top of your game.
5. Unleash The Power Within. You have so much to give....go ahead...give it. Kiss other people's fantasies - help someone go higher. Give until it hurts - love someone deeper. Push yourself forward. Pull your ego backwards. If you let your spirit out, where would it go? Harness all that you are, and can be, and let it go...let it go...let it go!
Feel better? Good. Continue that feeling with this helpful exercise. Make a list of three people who need your attention. Dedicate an entire day to them and their needs. You will feel better for doing it and your offerings to them will be returned to you many fold.
Hot Flash! Success at anything requires clarity of purpose. And with that clarity comes the realization not of your limitations but of your lack thereof. Develop a chronic ability to astonish yourself.
At Project Rise & Shine, we are committed to helping you identify and maximize your full potential to Shine and be a Star. Whether you are striving to realize a career objective, expand your wealth, communicate better with loved ones, or just be an improved you, we offer effective ideas and specific exercises to inspire, motivate and help you reach your desired goals. In addition, we present a host of online tools, resources, information, celebrity bios, news, advice, forums for discussion, and the motivational structure and revolutionary support of the Good Luck Club to help members better meet their goals and find balance in their lives.
Please help us by spread our message of inspiration by forwarding this e-mail to a friend, coworker or family member! They will thank you for it.
"Tuesdays With Larry" Starting tomorrow night, Tuesday, August 2, 2005, at 7:00pm (PDT), join Larry live on the phone for the first of six installments of "Tuesdays With Larry." Over six successive Tuesday nights, Larry will be conducting a live interactive Telecourse on "The Powerful 4-Step Plan For Becoming A Star In Anything You Do." For details on the six, one-hour Teleclasses of this popular, life-changing Telecourse either call (619) 308-9659 or visit
www.ProjectRiseandShine.com. Hurry now!
We Give Away $1,000 Monthly At The Good Club! It is our pleasure to invite you to experience the Good Luck Club with your first month FREE. Get your promotional code and read how this online program can help you map your personal Road To Stardom and win $1,000!
The Project Rise & Shine Hollywood Weekend! Join Larry and a few of his very special friends for an extraordinary event October 29 & 30, 2005. Don't delay. Act now and reserve your VIP seats!
No More Please: If you no longer wish to receive
communications from us please e-mail us at:
About Project Rise and Shine, Inc.:
Project Rise and Shine, Inc. is a Los
Angeles-based media company bringing together the collective
wisdom of acclaimed Hollywood film producer, personal manager,
author, and motivational speaker, Larry A. Thompson, with other
eminent teachers, celebrities, writers, athletes, business
leaders, and motivational speakers who have devoted their
careers to helping people invigorate and enhance their personal
and professional lives. Project Rise and Shine, Inc., delivers
life improvement content via multiple distribution channels
including online, books, television, print media, retail
products, telecourses, and live events. For more details, visit